TOOK MY TRUCK TO THIS BUSINESS AND WAS QUOTED A PRICE TO REPAIR.45 DAY LATER AND AN ADDITIONAL $1000.00 AND A LOT OF WASTED TIME.
ALL SAID AND DONE THE WORK DIDN'T EVEN HOLD UP ENDED UP REPLACING THE ENGINE AND FOR CHEAPER THAN THIS BUSINESS CHARGE ME TO FIX THE OLD ONE! THE OWNER IS RUDE AND UNETHICAL.
CHECK OUT ALL THE NEGATIVE REVIEWS ON GOOGLE THEY ARE ALL SIMILAR TO MY COMPLAINT.WHEN CHOOSING A MECHANIC WORD OF MOUTH IS THE WAY TO GO ASK AROUND.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- 210 Motorsports Auto Repair
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "Problems: Dropped of 2004 Nissan Titan on 12/9 to have it painted Nissan white Q10. Agreed upon price $1,375. Was told work would be completed by Friday 12/13. Placed call..."
- "Mi nombre es José el día 20de septiembre lleve mi troka Nissan frontier sólo para realizarle una alineación y cambio de breaks ceramic y lo hicieron hasta el Domingo y..."
- "Follow up on poor paint job After taking may t bucket back due to runs and poor paint quality the owner, Wayne, applied tape to identify all the areas that required..."
- "I personally packed and returned a replacement phone back to AT&T. Now, I am getting charged $600 for a phone that I shipped back. How does a phone get extracted..."
- "When I first decided to make my which to direct tv I was asked before I signed the contract that what made you decide on direct tv? I told them..."
- "I have recently rented a u-haul truck and had a miserable experience throughout the entire process. I have already filed a complaint through the customer service number and spoke with..."
- "RUN RUN RUN 2 weeks turned to 6. and still not done they ordered the wrong tub and order the same $33 ceiling fan (a request was made to upgrade from the..."
- "thanks for always give us the best quality kitchen cabinets, i must say, your service and price is very good, your serivce make me very happy. It is really an..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."