STAY AWAY from this "shop" unless you want to pay a whole lot of money and wait for 6 months or more for a destroyed vehicle.We took a vehicle there January 2, and today is May 27....and all they have done is take it apart, trash the interior, mask and attempt to prime it.
Then it got pushed outside and left for months with the windows down. Everytime when they finally answer the phone, they promise it will be finished in a few days, but is never touched.
Attached are pics of what they have done to it.
I would love to get in touch with others that have had the same experience and get the network investigative reports department to do a story on them.They are crooks!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I had 4 new tires installed on my Acura MDX Sport at Tire Kingdom in Lake Park, FL. My vehicle is only 2 years old and has a special..."
- "Took my newly purchased 09 Mercedes Benz Gl 550 for some issues they were to address and my car was BEAT up! Dropped it off and when I picked it..."
- "Had Hercules H-902 on a 5th wheel. Not overloaded, in fact, a very easy job for a tire that claims such a high working load. Then on a clean, dry..."
- "I bought a new Porsche Macan from Porsche of Plano. We live near San Antonio and I took the car to Porsche of San Antonio for its first routine service...."
- "I have been a customer of GVTC for almost a year now. I have called customer service so many times I have lost count. I have had technicians..."
- "True green is horrible. I am actually asking them for money back. By the way. I have weeds all over my yard..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "I purchased a Levian snake ring. It has white and chocolate diamonds. I have sent it back to Levian 5x for repair due to diamonds randomly falling out of the..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."