STAY AWAY from this "shop" unless you want to pay a whole lot of money and wait for 6 months or more for a destroyed vehicle.We took a vehicle there January 2, and today is May 27....and all they have done is take it apart, trash the interior, mask and attempt to prime it.

Then it got pushed outside and left for months with the windows down. Everytime when they finally answer the phone, they promise it will be finished in a few days, but is never touched.

Attached are pics of what they have done to it.

I would love to get in touch with others that have had the same experience and get the network investigative reports department to do a story on them.They are crooks!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 210 motorsports car repair. 210 Motorsports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 210 motorsports car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 210 Motorsports.

Had an Experience with 210 Motorsports?

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #1193513

he kept my transmission.and my money for partial labor.

u can count me in to hold him responsible 830-213-1937.contact me