STAY AWAY from this "shop" unless you want to pay a whole lot of money and wait for 6 months or more for a destroyed vehicle.We took a vehicle there January 2, and today is May 27....and all they have done is take it apart, trash the interior, mask and attempt to prime it.

Then it got pushed outside and left for months with the windows down. Everytime when they finally answer the phone, they promise it will be finished in a few days, but is never touched.

Attached are pics of what they have done to it.

I would love to get in touch with others that have had the same experience and get the network investigative reports department to do a story on them.They are crooks!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of 210 motorsports car repair. 210 Motorsports needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 210 motorsports car repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 210 Motorsports.

Had an Experience with 210 Motorsports?

Comments

210 Motorsports - STAY AWAY! COMPLETE NIGHTMARE AND WORK DIDN'T HOLD UP! 210 Motorsports "TOOK MY TRUCK TO THIS BUSINESS AND WAS QUOTED A PRICE TO REPAIR. 45 DAY LATER AND AN ADDITIONAL $1000.00 AND A LOT OF WASTED TIME. ALL SAID AND DONE..." Read more Mavis Discount Tire - PREYED ON MY WIFE AND TRIED TO RIP US OFF!!!!!! Mavis Discount Tire "On March 1st my wife took our 2006 Hyundai Sonata into the Mavis Discount Tire located at 1860 North Olden Ave. in Ewing Twp. NJ. Our driver side window would..." Read more JUST BRAKES TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUNG FEMALES! Just Brakes "My young sister got her car broke down last night right by the shop on 8700 Richmond ave, Houston Texas. The manager Eric figure it since she doesn't know anything..." Read more Maaco - Overspray Maaco "I spoke the mando, the so called operator, i submitted a 1996 red ford mustang, and to save some money i told him not to paint the door jambs or..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Ray Padula - Terrible Product and  Customer Support Ray Padula "I have bought the sprinkler system a couple of years ago but used for the first time late last year. Now the nozzles are pointing downward and do not come..." Read more GlassesUSA - Sent me broken glasses, with wrong prescription. GlassesUSA "The Progressive Lens sunglasses I ordered from Glasses USA arrived broken. One lens was completely out of the frame, rendering them unwearable. When I called to report this problem, I..." Read more Color By Pascale - Order Never Recieved Color By Pascale "Hello my name is Renee Anderson-Cook, and I placed an order on June 2nd 2017 for three different lip color shades to be delivered to me. I paid $17.97 for..." Read more